The tunnel was constructed in 1901 and strengthened in 2012. Karori became a part of Wellington in 1920.
The Botanic Gardens
It is made up of 25 hectares of protected native forest, seasonal flower displays, and plant collections.
Is the common name for the Executive Wing of the New Zealand Parliament buildings. It is 10 storeys high and was built in 1981.